Home About Me My Faith Contact Me Work with Me PR Mummy from the Heart

Sunday 9 January 2011

Photobox Canvas Print Review

This post originally appeared on my other blog:  Mummy From The Heart... but seeing as Photobox are doing loads of great January Sale deals now I thougth I would post it over here too!


So there is a photo of a photo!  Well actually it is a rather large canvas print now and it is hanging in my dining room at the moment but later today when dh is home to help me with his 'eye' we will be hanging it in the new playroom. A fabulous addition - don't you agree?

When Photobox contacted me to sample one of their products I could not say YES quick enough, I love canvas prints and have always wanted one but could as yet never justify the cost. So the chance to try this out with a hefty discount, well yes please!

I was pleased with my experience of using Photobox. It was very quick and simple to set up an account and then uploading the photo was easy. I could see on the screen how the different photos would look on different size canvases. If you want to edit your photo before sending it for printing Photobox redirect you to picnik and you can make all the amends there. I did find this quite a lengthy process, so seeing as picnik is free I think I would prefer to edit my photos first and then upload the perfect one to Photobox for printing.

The Pros - The actual product is great, it was easy to make, it arrived in good time and was well packed, I made use of an extra £10 online discount and them seem to have specials all the time!

The Cons - I was asked if I wanted the print to wrap around the sides of the canvases and I chose yes and this was stated on my delivery note, however it did not and this spoilt it a little for me. I could have contacted customers and spoken to them as they have a 100% customer satisfaction promise but to be honest I am busy and it is not that important. The print actually looks perfect on the wall.

I would definitely recommend using Photobox for their canvas prints and in fact I am plotting where my next one will go....

This is a review post: I received a £40 discount to make my canvas print. I have reviewed the product and as per always I remain honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I will respond real soon. Mich x