Home About Me My Faith Contact Me Work with Me PR Mummy from the Heart

Friday 20 May 2011

Review: Earth Friendly Kids Range

A while back my girls tried out a selection of products from the Earth Friendly Baby range and they received big thumbs up in our house, so when we were offered some products from the range for older children JJ immediately said yes, it’s my turn now!
Earth Friendly Kids pride themselves on having a range of products that are mild, gentle and PH balanced.  The products contain certified organic ingredients  and they are not tested on animals.  In fact using these products is pretty worry free for me as a parent, as the products are also free from artificial colourings, synthetic fragrances and sodium lauryl/laureth.

The range includes shampoo, bubble bath (which foams up really well), hand wash, wipes and body lotion. We received 2 products in the Zingy Citrus variety which is really uplifting and energising and one in the minty lavender which is strangely moreish. I can’t seem to keep myself from sniffing this but JJ really likes the citrus one best.  For the first time, my 7 year old boy actually wants to wash his hands and that is a winner with me.
I found that whilst the products are not the cheapest on the market, they are good value for money as a little goes a long way and with no over dried skin or worries about nasty’s being contained in the product I am happy to pay the price of £4.08 for 250ml of shampoo, bubble bath or hand wash.  The wipes are £2.54 for 60 and the body lotion (which is very creamy and soaks into the skin well) is £5.10 for 250ml.
In short we give the Earth Friendly Kids range a thumbs up as the products actually work very well, which pleases me and they smell divine and have fun superhero characters on the front which entices JJ to use them.

This is a review post. I was sent 3 products from this range free of charge for the purposes of this review.   I was not instructed what to write and I remain honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I will respond real soon. Mich x