Home About Me My Faith Contact Me Work with Me PR Mummy from the Heart

Sunday 21 August 2011

Review: Vosene Afterswim Hair and Body Wash

Have I told you before that I really love the Vosene kids range?  I am sure I have and yes they did sponsor me to go to CyberMummy which I was really thrilled about but I can not be bought and hence my review here of their afterswim hair and body wash is honest.

So let me tell you what I like about this product, which retails for about £2.49 for 200ml at Sainsburys.  First up is the fact it is in a tube, extremely handy for a very clumsy 7 year old when he is washing after his swimming lessons. Next is the gorgeous melon smell, which JJ likes too - I think it is fine for a boy or girl and in fact I have used the product too so it is just as suitable for adults as for kids.

The last thing I really like is the fact that it does not actually lather up that much.  This may seem a bit strange as normally I like a good lather from my shampoo but again with a 7 year old boy cleaning himself after his swimming the last thing I need is a ton of bubbles going in his eyes.

Let me share with you some of the product information that Vosene publish about this product -
  • Especially developed for young, sensitive skin, washes chlorine, salt and other impurities clean away
  • No tears formulation
  • Unique Aromaguard™ technology which works with the other ingredients to actively neutralise the smell of chlorine and replace it with the gentle fruity scent of melon
  • Free from soap, SLS, SLES and parabens
  • Dermatologically tested and paediatrician approved
All in all a great product which is value for money.  I would recommend it and we will continue to use it in this house for after swimming.

Family Rating:   5/5

This is a review post: I was sent a tube of Vosene afterswim hair and body wash for the purposes of this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I will respond real soon. Mich x