Home About Me My Faith Contact Me Work with Me PR Mummy from the Heart

Saturday 14 April 2012

Have you seen Tickety Toc on Nick Jr?

This Easter I found myself a lucky girl when a lovely Green and Blacks Easter egg hamper arrived from Nick Jr and along with it was a DVD with some Easter episodes of some of their programmes. It goes without syaing that the girls enjoyed Dora the Explorer and Team Umizoomi, they have been watching those for some time.


On this DVD was 2 episodes of Tickety Toc, a programme I have not heard of before, so I thought I would have a watch with the girls.  They were glued to the TV and loved it, that might have had something to do with the fact that it features twins, Tommy and Tallulah. This new programme launches on Nick Jr on 23rd April at 8.15am and will show every morning in April at that time.


The programme was very good as it is fun and engaging and features slapstick humour but there are also educational messages in it too.  It features learning about time in a light way which the young children can relate to. Each action-packed adventure challenges Tommy and Tallulah to save the day, return life to normal and keep the clock ticking!



Take a look, I am sure your pre-scooler will love this new programme. Watch a little sneak preview clip over on Nick Jr.

Disclaimer:  I received this hamper and DVD as a gift, I was not instructed to write anything.

2 comments:

  1. My one year old loves this show. I put nick jr on in the background and when this comes on je pauses and wont take his eyes off it. I think its a great show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, where can I find DVD's from Tickety Toc? I have looked on Ebay and Amazon and other places with no luck. Please advise. Thank You!

    Bernie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I will respond real soon. Mich x