Big congratulations to @joanna_kow, @WeeWillieWilkie and @Him_me_three you are the lucky winners of a Ben and Holly DVD each. Please email or DM me your postal details and I'll pass these on to the PR. Cheers Mich x
I have to confess that we all like Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom in this house, JJ might try and pretend that at age 8 he is too old but when it comes on Nick Jnr. you will find he plonks himself down and sits there quietly. Of course my girls are both still mesmerised by it at nearly 5 years, they both consider themselves to be Princesses like Holly after all.As Miss M is such a live wire we have developed a routine where the girls sit on the sofa either side of me for a half hour cuddle before bed and Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom features most days in our slow-down time.
There are some kids TV programs that I really can not deal with but I have to confess that I do enjoy this and that is probably down to Nanny Plum, her humour is decidedly adult and whilst this sometimes gets me into trouble, like when Miss M called an old male driver a 'silly old fool' as that is what Nanny Plum calls the Wise Old Elf I do enjoy it. I always find the programes to be well written and engaging and I happen to prefer them to Peppa Pig which is by the same writers.
This DVD contains the following episodes -
The Elf Games
The Toy Robot
Big Bad Barry
King Thistle's Birthday
The Wand Factory
Daisy and Poppey's Pet
The Elf Rocket
Picnic on the Moon
You can pre-order a copy of this DVD on Amazon for £7.49 with free delivery.
Certificate - Universal
Would you like to win 1 of 3 copies?
- Mandatory - Leave a comment and let me know how to contact you if you are the lucky winner.
- Optional - Tweet 'I'm in to #win 1 of 3 Ben and Holly DVD's with @MichelleTwinMum http://bit.ly/JV1TCk #giveaway #comp' and leave me a comment to say you have done so.
- The winner will be chosen at random
- Open to UK and Ireland residents only
- Giveaway closes at 12 noon on Thursday 24th May 2012
- The winner will be contacted within 5 working days of the competition closing
- The winner needs to contact me within a week of my announcing the winner or I will draw again
- The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative
- The DVD will be sent direct from the PR agency.
Disclaimer: We received a review copy of this DVD for the purposes of the review. I was not instructed what to write and I remain honest.