Home About Me My Faith Contact Me Work with Me PR Mummy from the Heart

Thursday 11 April 2013

All of the fun of the fair at Butlins Bognor Regis

In May my family and I are off to Butlins Bognor Regis to stay in the new Wave Hotel, I am very excited and the kids have no idea as yet that we are going but after our recent week at Minehead they are begging dh and I to take them to 'the real Butlins'. By that they mean the full Butlins experience, when all the shows are on. Often we are at Butlins as we are attending Spring Harvest and the services are limited at Spring Harvest request.

One aspect of the 'real Butlins' that we really enjoyed this year at Minehead was the traditional British fun fair. JJ loved the dodgems and the girls enjoyed the trampolines.


Bognor Regis should be even more fun as the funfair has just been refurbished and relaunched. There is an abundance of traditional fun there now and the ride I am really looking forward to enjoying is the Chairoplanes - that is if they are wide enough to take my bum!


there are loads of other great rides and attractions too - Carousel, Helter Selter slide, Dodgem cars, Paragliders and on and on...  I just know we will have a ball


Take a look at this short video about the new funfair at Butlins, Bognor Regis.



Disclosure: I do have a relationship with Butlins as I will stay at the Bognor Regis resort to review our family's experience in May. I have not received anything to post about the new funfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I will respond real soon. Mich x