Home About Me My Faith Contact Me Work with Me PR Mummy from the Heart

Friday 5 April 2013

Review: Badge It!

The girls were sent a Badge It! metal badge maker from Ban Dai and they had a lot of fun making themselves some badges, take a look -

Badge It! is recommended for children 6 years plus but my 5 year olds were find doing it once I had showed them how. I found the instructions easy to follow and the actual piece of badge making equipment was far more sturdy than I thought it might be.

The starter kit is £20 and you can make 15 3cm badges with this and then you can buy refills of the pieces of make a further 30 badges for £9.  That works out at 30p a badge which is pretty reasonable I feel.

Miss M decided to use one of the designs that was supplied with the kit but my crafty one Miss E, wanted to draw her own designs and this was easy to do with the small template that was supplied, she could ensure that her design was in the right place.

The badges are really good quality and will last well.  I have used badge makers in the past that were tricky and hard to make and Badge It? really is very simple and it worked first time for us.

If you are looking for a badge maker then we are happy to recommend this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I will respond real soon. Mich x