Home About Me My Faith Contact Me Work with Me PR Mummy from the Heart

Friday 9 August 2013

Clarks 100 things to do - Paint like a famous artist


As you'll know my children and I are working our way through the Clarks new initiative '100 things to do before you are 10'. The first 50 things have been launched for summer and the next 50 will follow in the autumn.

So far we have - Played water wars and written to a penpal.

This week Miss E tackled the task number 6 - paint like a famous artist.

She was lucky enough to have a unique and personalised work of art sent through to her from the artist Dermot Flynn who is known for his work painting with food. He did the art pieces for the Marmits love it or hate it campaign. Miss E had a picture of herself panted onto a T-shirt using household stain products! A little different but she was chuffed. Here he is doing the art work -


Miss E had fun the other day creating a masterpiece t-shirt for herself. She also used some food products to make her artwork, this is what she created -


Disclosure: I was provided with Clarks vouchers to take part in this initiative. I have not been told what to write and I remain honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I will respond real soon. Mich x