JJ has been a happy little lad this week as he received a nice new red PU leather case for his iPad 2 to review. He's has his iPad for a couple of years now and bought a case at the same time as purchasing it and to be honest it is beyond battered now. This case from The Snugg seems a much better quality and he is really impressed with the beautiful bright red colour that he choose.
Pros of this case
- Available in 14 colours and a beautiful quality leather
- Soft nubuck lining to help ensure your iPad remains scratch free
- Sleep/ wake function included in the cover. I've not seen this before and is super clever that it turns on when you open it!
- You can stand it up in two ways, so it can either be a prop for typing or stand higher for watching TV or such and it is very sturdy when standing too
- Elasticated hand strap so you can safely carry for your iPad with you
- You slip your iPad in and a tough velcro grip holds it in place and keeps it secure
- It has a lifetime guarantee in regards to any production failures
- Available for all models of iPad
- Free delivery on items of £25 or more
- If you change your mind, you can access a full refund and he returns process is simple
I'm hard pushed to find any to be honest but at £34.99 it is not a cheap purchase but then again it is not a cheap product and I do believe you get what you pay for, so I think this will prove to be value for money.
I'll happily look on The Snugg website again in the future when I need a new case for any of our iPad, tablets or phones as they seem to have a good variety of products to suit all pockets and needs.
Disclosure: We received his case free of charge for the purpose of this review. I have not been instructed what to write and I remain honest.