Home About Me My Faith Contact Me Work with Me PR Mummy from the Heart

Monday 13 October 2014

Baby Annabell Rocking Cradle & Nightlight


Of course what every child wants for their doll is somewhere cosy and beautiful for them to sleep at night and Miss E is over the moon that her doll is now by her bed in a cradle rather than a cardboard box (which is where she had been the last couple of months).

The rocking cradle is very cute and is was super easy to assemble, I didn't even look at the instructions. The good news is it also comes apart easily if you need to move or store it. The little lamb that hangs above baby's face plays a sweet lullaby and projects lights onto babes face and Miss E thought this was very special. She also particularly likes the gold plastic sheep end to the cradle leg, as it looks like the bed is for a princess (so I'm told!).

The cradle basket itself is two hard wires and a sort of fabric covered cardboard bottom so it can fold flat and then expand when the weight of the baby is in it. You can remove the fabric so it would just be sponge clean if it got dirty. You get a little padded satin pillow and soft sheet for the cradle and these are nice and fit well.

The rocking cradle and nightlight has an RRP of £44.99 and the cheapest I found it was £40.90 on Amazon  It does not appear that genuine Baby Annabell dolls or accessories get reduced anywhere as I could not find any particularly great deals on them.

Disclosure: We received this toy free of charge. I have not been instructed what to write and I remain honest.

1 comment:

  1. That looks really sweet, my girls would love it. I'll keep an eye out for a bargain in the run up to Christmas, but I know they're hard to come by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I will respond real soon. Mich x