Home About Me My Faith Contact Me Work with Me PR Mummy from the Heart

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Pancake day with Hartleys jam

The kids had some great fun last night decorating pancakes and making some portraits, who they are of I have no idea!


Hartleys jam sent us through some of their squeezy smooth jam which the kids thought was great. It is so much easier for a child to squirt jam on their toast/ crumpet/ pancake (insert whatever you fancy here) and then spread it rather than dipping buttery knives into the jam pot and potentially making the whole pot go bad! I've not bought the sqeezy jams before as they are about £1.69 for 340g whereas the no-bits jam in a jar is just £1.00 for the same amount. I do think they are fabulous for something like pancake day when you want to be creative though.

I'm a big fan of the Hartleys brand and often buy their no-bits strawberry jam and when it is on offer I'll splash out and enjoy the Best range too. Whilst Hartleys can be more expensive than the supermarket own brand it is really enjoyable and worth the little extra I think.

Thanks Hartleys, the kids had a great time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I will respond real soon. Mich x