Home About Me My Faith Contact Me Work with Me PR Mummy from the Heart

Saturday 7 February 2015

Trying out some new Nescafe Dolce Gusto Pods

About eight months ago I was sent the Nescafe Dolce Gusto mini-me drinks machine to review and I love it. It is so convenient when I want a treat to be able to enjoy a speciality coffee with no extortionate price tag. Drinks are ready in just a couple of minutes and they do not require anything too taxing from me but I'm pleased to say that you get the genuine rich coffee and frothy milk tastes and textures that you would expect from a very good coffee.

Earlier this week I was sent through a nice little package, including some more pods to try. I was super pleased to see that my favourite cappuccino was there and I had one of those straight away.



Also included were Chai Tea Latte and Americano.  My husband drinks classic coffee and not too milky so the rich Americano taste suits him and I tried the Chai tea Latte with some cinnamon on top and it was super yummy, I'll be having that again.


There are so many different pods to try out, my JJ loves the Chococino and has even asked me if he can pay for some with his own money.  As I was ordering them I spotted the website exclusive of Chococino caramel and they have been added to my list!

I also spotted that there are some nice recipes on the Dolce Gusto website, this mint chic-chip-chinno looks really good as a special dessert or in the summer when you need to cool down.


Disclosure: I was sent a couple of mugs and three boxes of pods to try out and enjoy. I wanted to blog about them as I am genuinely enjoying using my Dolce Gusto machine and am happy to share with my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I will respond real soon. Mich x