Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Challenged to Kit Miss E Out for £50 with Get The Label


Both my twin 9 year old girls were set the challenge by Get The Label to kit themselves out with an outfit (footwear, tops/bottom or dress and a jacket/jumper) for £50. I mentioned in my other post that I thought they were having a laugh, you might be able to kit out a baby or toddler in a full outfit for £50 but surely not a girl who wears age 11/12 clothes with adult sized feet?

I'm happy to put my hands up in the air and say I was wrong, you really can and I think Miss E's outfit is so funky. I love her sense of style, she knows exactly what she likes and is not at all swayed by her very opinionated twin sister or anyone else.

Miss E is not as confident on the web as her sister so we started to browse the Get The Label site together and I steered her into the clearance section and footwear at first as I thought that might be the most expensive part of the outfit. Well in Miss E's case I was certainly right as she fell straight in love with a pair of limited edition Swizzels Love hearts sweets Kickers boots. She is a girl after my own heart, I remember owning my very first pair of kickers when I was 17 years old and I had paid for them myself and they cost so much money. Well no need to spend a ton of money nowadays as these ones only cost £23.99, that's far less than I spent back in 1990.

Here is what Miss E choose in all -
  • Kickers junior girls kick lite hi boots £23.99 (should retail at £64.99)
  • French connection juniors girls safety pin dress £15.68 (should retail at £34.99)
  • Adidas women's collegiate jumper £9.49 (not known, as no longer on the website but I think £29.99)


The total for her three items came to £49.16 and I think she did a great job of buying three items that she can wear together but also style with totally different outfits too. Miss M already has her eye on the Adidas jumper to borrow!

If Miss E had bought these elsewhere without any discount from Get The Label the cost for the three items would have been £129.97, so we made a saving of £80.81 and just imagine what we can do with that amount instead!

Thank you Get The Label for a fun challenge, we will happily shop with you again as we found your service, delivery and clothes to be really great.

Why don't you have a look what her twin sister, Miss M chose too.


If you fancy winning an outfit for your child for £50.00 and 4 tickets to Gulliver's World you can enter over HERE.


Disclosure: We received the clothes free of charge for the purpose of this post but I was not instructed what to write and I remain honest.

8 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge, I love the outfit she chose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kara, she is so quirky in her dress sense!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE what she chose. it is so stylish and she wears it so well. I always worry with fashion sites that you have to compromise on appropriateness for price, but she has just proved m totally wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes I am very big on the girls choosing clothes that are age appropriate and modest.

      Delete
  3. I love her style - those kickers are so cute. I'm off to see what Miss M got x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to keep damp wiping the Kickers as she wants them to remain pristine!

      Delete
  4. The girls did great at choosing some fab outfits. They both look really nice and modeled them very well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mary Louise, I think they enjoy the challenge of modelling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I'll respond real soon.